We’ve got the industry experts, cutting-edge technology, and truly world-class client support all focused on one thing… your success!
You do you. We’ll do the rest.
You’ve got a lot on your plate bringing your production to life. You don’t have the time or creative bandwidth to worry about all the details involved in payroll—especially since regulations are in a constant state of flux. That’s what we’re here for. Extreme Reach Production Solutions provides union and non-union payroll, payroll paperwork, taxes, deductions, and crew and performer union benefits contributions in all 50 states and Canada.
You go create.
Let us worry about the payroll.
Here’s How We Keep You Covered:
Extreme Reach Production Solutions assumes the role of Employer of Record (EOR) for temporary and contract workers in the entertainment industry such as cast, crew, and support departments.
As an Employer of Record (EOR) we’re responsible for administrative obligations such as complex payroll calculation, issuance of paychecks, benefits management, the submission and management of worker’s compensation claims, and unemployment insurance.
We also handle:
- Preparation & Calculation of Payroll
- Distribution of Payroll Checks: Direct Deposit & Live Checks
- Federal, State and Local Tax Reporting and Remittance
- Multiple state withholding taxes on one paycheck
- Payroll Deductions (Minor Trust [“Coogan”] Accounts)
- Guild Reporting and Pension, Health & Welfare (PH&W) Remittance
- Withholding and Remittance of AFM Union Dues
- Residual Tracking & Payment
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- Administration of Unemployment Claims
- Annual (year-end) W2 and 1099 Distribution